2.17.2011

Appointment Information

So we thought it would be a helpful to give you a little more detailed information about our appointments here at Bridal Collections. Today I interviewed Cynthia, who has worked at Bridal Collections for 13 years, about our appointments. Here's what Cynthia has to say...

Do I need an appointment?
"An appointment is recommended, especially for Saturdays, but not required.  There may be a bit of a wait without an appointment. "


What does an appointment look like?

"We set aside two hours to work one on one with you. Your consultant will help you try on gowns. They will also help you find gowns that are among the styles you are drawn to, as well as in your price point."


What should I bring to my appointment?
"Your closest confidant and an open mind."


Is there anything I should do to prepare?
"Bring a few photos or an idea of how you want to look on your wedding day. This will help us find your perfect bridal fashion."

Can I bring my people with me to my appointment?
"Of course! However, be prepared to hear lots of opinions from your party. It may be easier to start the process with one or two people so your own voice can be heard."

I have no idea what kind of dress I want! What do I do?
"Try a variety of styles. Gowns speak to you. Let your consultant and your heart guide you."

My budget for my dress is nothing like what I see on shows like “Say Yes to the Dress.” Is that even realistic?
"We have gowns to fit every budget. Let your consultant know where you feel comfortable.  We will strive to find you a perfect gown at the perfect price."

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!